dictionary thesaurus

 


  



Writing a blog on blogging is a bit like drawing your own hand drawing.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Polylimnia picture below is of my eldest son, who made the Wikepedia widget to the right. His diverse ICT activities inspire me to keep up with this course, and remind me daily how crucial it is for teachers to keep up with innovations in teaching and technology!

On my B4B agenda for this week are the following:
1. add hyperlinks for teaching resources on the sidebar
2. add some more images
3. get started on adding audio and video
4. figure out how to do 3. above

I also have to make some major changes to my Dreamweaver website so I can add the syllabus and weekly tasks to my new Literature course (starts February 12, egad!!!). Perhaps the audio and video clips I add to my blog can be those I use in the Lit course as well. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Hi, Jenny.

I like your blog! It already has a lot of interesting components and I suspect that it's going to get better and better!

I found the narrative on your learning experiences with blogs to be particularly good: they echo what I have felt in trying to learn how to set up blogs, and I imagine most other people have had the same experiences.

Kudos on what you have already accomplished!

Best wishes—

Dennis in Phoenix

testecarla said...

Dear Jenny,

How come I only got to know about your blog today???

It's great, reflective as it should be. In some time you'll get back to it and see how much you've accomplished!

And, you're certainly in advantage for having a guru at home. Also, what you pointed out is really important, they remind us everyday that we should keep up to date with tech-tools to teach them, the Millenials!

I just loved to read your posts and understand how you feel about this course and tasks. Thanks for sharing and waiting for more.

Beijos,
Carla