dictionary thesaurus

 


  



Writing a blog on blogging is a bit like drawing your own hand drawing.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

My teenage web guru, Peloponnese, Greece


After the concert I talked to a friend who is getting into designing blog layouts using HTML and PHP. My teenage web guru also gave me the URL of a widgetmaker which I tried to use for the Wikipedia widget on the right - it's been temporarily unavailable for a while now, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny:

Your whole blog is impressive, especially after reading your e-mail comments about the difficulty you have had working your way through some of this technology.
Like you, I have a son who does all sorts of amazing things with computer technology--his proudest achievement is making a website that tracks "everything" in his hockey pool so that all the participants have a blow by blow account of how they're all doing, etc. Unfortunately, he's no longer at home to "help" me or roll his eyes at the next stupid question!
I'm just running to keep up--but this course is opening ny eyes to a lot of possibilities.

Happy blogging, Veronica