Not much blog work done today, though I did send and receive some messages. Of particular interest was one from Nina to Karim about changing his templates and skins. I want to narrow the margins on this blog so I can put all the widgets on the right, and Nina's tips might help. Of course, the geniuses who design the template layouts probably have a better sense of design than I do; I'll just make it all chockablock with stuff, stuff and more stuff. (Reminds me of the T.C. Boyle short story "Filthy with Things". It doesn't all have to be material - stuff can be widgets, garden plants, or ideas!) Later.
There's an audio/Skype session tomorrow afternoon but I'll have to miss it because I'll be warming up for a Delft Symphony Orchestra concert: Brahms' second piano concerto. The first 10 seconds are brilliant if they go well and devastating if they don't (thankfully, I don't play French horn). Our conductor has us playing the final theme in the last movement with a definite jazzy twist (da DA da da da) - love it!
Writing a blog on blogging is a bit like drawing your own hand drawing.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What instrument do you play, Jenny? I hope that the concert went well!
Keep blogging and sharing your experiences with us!
Mary H
Oh Jenny, I was goint to ask the same question as Mary ... yeah, what instrument do you play?
Your director seems fun, to have a jazzy twist, eh?
About the width of the sidebar, I just sent a message to the group explaining a bit.
Saludos, Berta
Post a Comment