Time flies when you're having fun...and even when you're not!
I've got over 200 tests and projects to correct and evaluate this week, and another 250+ coming next week, so this will be a slow blogging time....unless I allow myself to get distracted by this wonderful addiction!
One of the student projects I received this week was a webmaze, an interactive website with puzzles and resulting rewards or demerits in the form of YouTube video clips. Each clip was linked to the puzzle answer and it appeared as soon as I chose an answer. How can I learn to do what my students do??? Sometimes I feel like I should be paying them, and not vice versa!
I'm working on expanding my list of hyperlinks for English Teaching on the left. It's a good exercise in careful selection: I've got thousands of links saved, and usually I can't see the trees for the forest. I'm trying to only list the best of the best.
Another important benchmark for me will be learning how to make multiple pages in a blog, so that I can have a different page for each book when we start discussing literature on my class blog. I don't see this in any of the weekly tasks or goals, so if anyone has any tips, I'd be thrilled to receive them!
Writing a blog on blogging is a bit like drawing your own hand drawing.
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment