dictionary thesaurus

 


  



Writing a blog on blogging is a bit like drawing your own hand drawing.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

This was the final humiliation while creating my first template:

We were unable to preview your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message: The reference to entity "usernum" must end with the ';' delimiter.


Still, here we are. Tomorrow more about the trials and tribulations of week 1. A hit counter at the bottom of the page tomorrow means Jenny 1, XML 0.

5 comments:

Mary H said...

Hi Jenny,

Congratulations on creating your blog and writing the first post! I think you have a great sense of humor. Keep trying new things!

Mary H

Erika Cruvinel said...

I'm glad it worked Jenny! Trial and error, right? That's how I learned everything about emails, webpages, blogs and now wikis...
Back to you soon!
Erika

Gladys Baya said...

There's a hit counter at the top of your template, now, so I guess you win!
Took me years to understand how to customize a blog template... You've learnt FAST!!!
I wonder if there's any option for such a counter to track your blog but not make the info public...Will look into it!
Keep it up!
Gladys

Berta said...

Hi Jenny, Great start ... you even have word verification to avoid spam! Wow. I hope to come by again to enjoy your creations. Cheers, Berta

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Jenny,
Your blog reminds me of my first blog, which is also about blogging (ninas1stblog). My early posts chronicled several humiliating encounters with the blog when it wouldn't allow me to do what I wanted to do. Then looking at all the later posts I can see how far you have come in just 3 short weeks!
Nina in Maryland