dictionary thesaurus

 


  



Writing a blog on blogging is a bit like drawing your own hand drawing.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Click here to listen to Melvin Bragg (The Adventure of English) interviewing David Crystal (English as a Global Language) and David Graddol (The Future of English) about English as a Global Language (2min.34")

Admit it - this looks enticing.
However...I can't figure out how to upload an audio file from "My Music". Can anybody offer me some tips? Help!

2 comments:

jamampravdu said...

Jenny, I can't offer any help but I'll be looking forward to hearing how you get on (and how you did it, of course!). I'm also looking forward to hearing the discussion as I like reading both Graddol and Crystal and what they have to say about where English is going.

Fingers crossed!

Simon

Berta said...

Yes!!!!! Congratulations on finally having your picture come up in your comments!!! Hala was the lucky one to help you out. What a feeling of finally accomplishing your objectives ... one less detail to take care of.
Best wishes, Berta from Venezuela